Friday, December 18, 2009

Revisiting the blog, a year later









Okay, so originally I was trying to make this a blog about LOST, the TV show, putting up screenshot and trying to decipher the coded and hidden messages and stuff. WAAAY too time-consuming. Plus, I no longer have a television and I'm a student again, so no real time to watch lost online and do all that screen-capture stuff to analyze and post on this blog. So, instead, I will post some of the other stuff I waste my time with these day, namely posting funny pictures I find on the internet, or ones that I make myself that I don't want to bother submitting to funny picture sites cuz they take too damned long to appear, or don't appear at all. Mind you these are not quality pics, but if you are in the mindset of looking at some funny stuff, you might get a chuckle or two from this stuff and move on with your life a little happier. Plus if the order or organization of this thing bothers you, sorry but I'm too lazy to fix the order and stuff every time Blogger.com decides what it wants to do with the pictures I upload, all by itself.







No comments: